Προσοχή! Για τηλεφωνική παραγγελία καλό θα ήταν να γνωρίζετε τον κωδικό προϊόντος (Barcode) για την καλύτερη και ταχύτερη εξυπηρέτηση σας.
-56%
, , , , , ,

Mustela – Promo – Gentle Cleansing Gel Hair & Body 750ml & Body Lotion 300ml & Barrier Cream 150ml

ΚΩΔ: 5.273.0171.001
Mustela
Availability:

In stock


  • Gentle Cleansing Gel Hair & Body 750ml
  • Body Lotion 300ml
  • Barrier Cream 150ml

23,50  53,40 

In stock

Mustela: Με αγορές προϊόντων αξίας 25€ και άνω ΔΩΡΟ Gentle Cleansing Gel 100ml
Δίνεται 1 δωρεάν προϊόντων ανά παραγγελία.
Η προσφορά ισχύει μέχρι εξαντλήσεως των αποθεμάτων.

Mustela Skin Gentle Cleansing Gel Hair & Body is a gentle cleanser for babies and children with normal skin, suitable for daily use on the body & hair.

Contains:

Organic avocado: softens and moisturizes the skin, maintaining its valuable cellular wealth.
Provitamin B5: has soothing properties.
Mild surfactants: offer gentle cleansing.
It is specially designed to minimize the possibility of allergic reactions and does not contain paraben, phthalate & phenoxyethanol.

Instructions of use: Pour a quantity on the hands and soap the hair and body of the baby or child. Rinse carefully.

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion is a moisturizing body cream for babies and children with normal skin. Contains organically grown avocado from responsible supply chains, offering instant deep hydration, leaving skin soft, with improved elasticity. At the same time, it offers protection and strengthening of the skin barrier.

Its light creamy texture and unique scent make it a favorite of parents for many years! Ideal for daily skin care of the baby, even from the first day of birth (including newborns who came out of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.)

In addition, it contains the ingredients:

Sunflower oil: a rich source of fatty acids, gives hydration to baby’s skin.
Vitamin E: protection of the skin from external attacks and maintaining softness.
Glycerin: of plant origin, for hydration and protection against dehydration.
With 97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% is used to ensure a pleasant texture as well as long-term protection of the formula

Instructions of use: One click offers the perfect quantity. Spread gently all over the baby’s body.

Mustela diaper change cream 1 2 3 is a diaper change cream with 98% natural composition, for complete care in the sensitive area from the first day of birth!

It has a triple action:

  • Prevents irritation and rash, protecting against any diaper change.
  • Soothes from the first application.
  • Repairs the skin constantly.

In its composition it contains patented active ingredients:

Sunflower oil extract: provides the necessary lipids to maintain the skin barrier and repair the skin.
Avocado Perseose: offers strengthening of the skin barrier and protection of cellular wealth.
Alcacea oxeoline: soothes the skin thanks to its soothing action.
Zinc oxide: safe percentage, has protective and anti-enzymatic properties.

Instructions of use: Clean the genital area and do not forget the folds of the skin. Dry well before applying the cream. Apply a thick layer of cream on the clean and dry myrrh area of the baby. Carefully close the diaper.

Weight 1,400 kg
Brand

Based on 0 reviews

0.0 overall
0
0
0
0
0

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

There are no reviews yet.