AMD – Absorbent Underwear Large Normal – 14pcs
AMD Pants consist a full range of single-use underwear for moderate to severe urinary incontinence. All AMD Pants provide anatomic fit and come with a textile-backed sheet.
- Super absorbent multi-layered core.
- Easy to pull on, tear-open seams at the sides for easy removal.
- Suitable for disorientated or agitated patients and Alzheimer patients.
- Soft, hydrophobic, non-woven integrated anti-leak cuffs for optimal safety.
- Wetness indicator: saturation warning of the product and traceability (change the pad when figures begin to fade).
- Odor free.
– Non-treated “fluff” paper pulp: main multi-layered core made of long cellulose fibers (origin USA).
– Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP): sodium polyacrylate (origin France).
– Inner layer: hydrophilic, 100 % spun bonded polypropylene fibers, soft and hypoallergenic (origin France/Italy).
– Outer layer: waterproof textile backsheet, soft and discreet (origin Italy).
– Acquisition pad: white non-woven (origin France).
– Elasticated belt: non-woven (origin France).
– Side seams: ultrasonic welded.
– Grey tape: identifies the back of the product and its size. Allows winding around the pant after use.
– Latex free product: only elasticated Lycra?.
AMD Pant Large Normal
Item number: 12032100
Waist size: 90 – 150 cm
Absorption capacity: 1300 ml
Color PE : Blue