Multivitamin Vitality 50+ offers an innovative combination of vitamins and minerals, enriched with extra ingredients. It is specially designed for the increased needs of people over 50 years old. Its complete and balanced composition covers the nutritional deficiencies and helps to maintain the normal function of the organism, strengthening the defense system and providing energy, vitality and endurance. Thanks to inulin fiber (prebiotics), the absorption of nutrients from the organism is maximized, while the addition of cellulose and lycopene, which have a strong antioxidant action, contribute to the neutralization of free radicals.
– B and C Vitamins, Iron, Phosphorus, Calcium & Magnesium that contribute to metabolism for energy production & reduce fatigue.
– Vitamins A, C, D, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Selenium, Zinc, Copper & Iron to help the function of the immune system.
– Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D that contribute to the normal bone and muscle health.
– Iron and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function.
– Magnesium, copper and B & C vitamins for the normal function of the nervous system.
– Vitamin B5 that contributes to cognitive performance and vitamins B1, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to normal psychological function.
– Selenium & Zinc that help to maintain the health of hair & nails. Zinc also contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
– Vitamins A, C, B2, biotin & zinc that help to maintain the skin healthy. Its extra ingredients are especially necessary for ages 50 and older.
Prebiotics – Inulin plant fiber: Necessary for the development of friendly bowel bacteria and therefore for the maintenance of the intestinal flora that is a vital factor for the healthy condition of the digestive system and the strengthening of the organism’s defense. In addition to their contribution to gastrointestinal function, prebiotics enhance the absorption of nutrients. Lutein is a carotenoid, which is a unique component of the eye macula. A precious antioxidant for eye health, it absorbs sunlight (blue visible light) and acts as a filter. Clinical studies have shown that the adequate lutein intake helps to reduce the risk of macular degeneration (AMD) and cataract incidence.
Lycopene is an important antioxidant component for treating the effects of free oxygen radicals caused by external factors and cell metabolism. It acts beneficially on the skin and the reduction of cholesterol because it inhibits the action of the enzyme that catalyzes its production.
It provides energy, vitality and well-being, enhancing the organism’s defense system. It helps to maintain eye health while ensuring nutrient absorption.
Indications: People 50+ years old to meet the daily increased needs and strengthening the organism. It is indicated also for younger people with increased, who cannot take supplements such as Panax Ginseng or taurine.
Composition: Calcium phosphate, stearic acid, inulin, magnesium oxide, microcrystalline cellulose, vitamins: C, E, B3, B5, B6, B1, B2, A, B12, D, iron fumarate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, zinc carbonate, β-carotene, manganese sulfate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, copper gluconate, ethylcellulose, talc, lycopene, folic acid, chromium picolinate, carnauba wax, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate, biotin.
Does not contain: Sugar, gluten, iodine, preservatives.
Pregnant / Breastfeeding: Not recommended. Consult your doctor.
Diabetics: Does not contain sugar.
Vegetarians: Suitable for vegetarians
Special Precautions: No special precautions