Brightening Vit-C Serum is a high-content antioxidant serum with 15% new generation Stabilized L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), that reverses oxidative damage of cells and prevents it from expanding, replenishes the loss of collagen and hyaluronic acid and restores brightness and even skin tone.
This advanced formula is focused on anti-wrinkle action while moisturizing and protecting against the blue light of electronic devices (patent).
Ideal for those who aim to minimize discolorations and signs of aging.
Thanks to its non-oily texture it absorbs quickly and allows even a combination / oily skin to use pleasantly during the day, under make up, as it leaves skin light weighted.
Dermatologically tested – Non comedogenic – Free from parabens, gluten, silicons and perfume.
- Normal/Combination/Oily/Dry skin
- Photoaging, brown spots, uneven skin tone and texture
- First lines and wrinkles
Active Ingredients / Actions
- 15% Stabilized L-Ascorbic Acid, the purest form of Vitamin C, that restores brightness, radiance and even skin tone. The ascorbic acid provides excellent antioxidant protection against free radicals and stimulates collagen production, while the patented composition in the formula ensures extra hydration and protection from electronic devices blue light!
- Turmeric Root Extract, with intense antioxidant capacity, that strengthens and protects skin from free radicals and early aging, while enhancing brightness and even skin tone.
- Brown Seaweed Extract, with antiwrinkle action, that protects from transdermal humidity loss, soothes irritations, repairs, and restores, while improving skin tone and texture.
- Provitamin B5 (or Panthenol), also known as “skin vitamin”, is a mild, water-soluble substance that deeply moisturizes, protects against percutaneous water loss, soothes irritation, repairs and regenerates, improving the texture and color tone of the skin.
How To Use
Apply 4 drops daily, day and night, onto clean & dry skin and gently massage on face, neck and décolleté. Initially limit its use to 3 times a week. Gradually increase the frequency up to twice a day – morning and evening. For use during the day, the subsequent use of a high protection sunscreen such as City Guard Anti-Pollution Day Cream SPF 50 is required. In general, after its use, it is recommended to avoid direct sun exposure (e.g. sunbathing). In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Butylene Glycol, 3-o-Εthyl Ascorbic Acid, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic / Capric Triglycerides, Panthenol, Τetrahydroferuloylmethane, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral